What effect can the temperature bring to the battery performance?
Among all the environmental elements, temperature has biggest effect on the battery performance. The electrochemical reaction on electrode / electrolyte interface is connected with the temperature. The electrode / electrolyte interface is considered to the heart of the battery. If the temperature gets lower, the reaction rate of the electrode also gets lower. If the battery voltage keeps invariable, the discharge current becomes lower, and also the power output will reduce. If the temperature goes up, the condition is reverse. That is, the battery's power output will increase. Temperature will also affect the speed of the transmission of the electrolyte. If the temperature goes up, the speed of transmission will be faster. If the temperature goes down, the speed of transmission will be slower. The battery performance will also be affected. But if the temperature become too higher, the chemical balance inside the battery will be broken and side reaction will be caused.
What are the possible reasons for zero voltage and low voltage of the battery?
The outsides short-circuit on the battery, overcharge, or over discharge. The battery is continuously over charged by the very high current. The battery is internally short-circuited or slight short-circuited.
What are the main components of Li-po battery?
What are the advantages of Li-po battery compared with other categories?
2. Super Slim Design: suitable to all kinds of super thin electrical appliance, but liquid lithium ion will have technical bottleneck as thickness is less than 3.6mm.
3. Light Weight: The polymer lithium cell is 10-40% lighter than the same specification of the steel shell liquid lithium cell, and 5-20% lighter than aluminum shell liquid lithium cell.
4. High Capability: The polymer capacity is 10-15% more than the same specification steel shell and aluminium shell liquid lithium cell.
5. Low Internal Resistance: At present the impedance of our products can be made below 35m, better using battery capacity. Because of the difference of impedance, the usage time can differ by 20-50% with the same.
6. Flexible Dimension: The thickness and shape can be made according to the requirements of customers. Some special shapes as arc-shape battery can also be made.
7. Excellent Discharge Performance: LIP applies gelled electrolyte with more stable discharge characteristics and higher discharge plateau.
What are the advantages between Li-po batteries and liquid Li-ion batteries
2. Thickness: The common liquid lithium power cell is made by forming the outer shell first, and then adding the anode and cathode. If required thickness should be less than 3.6mm, there exists a technical bottleneck. But the polymer lithium cell does not have this problem; theoretically the thinnest can be 0.6mm.
3. Weight: The polymer lithium cell is 40% lighter than the same specification of the steel can liquid lithium cell, and 20% lighter than aluminum rind liquid lithium cell.
4. Capacity: The polymer capacity is 10-15% more than the same specification steel can or aluminum rind liquid lithium cell.
5. Resistance: At present the impedance of our product can be made below 35mΩ, and this is a significant level of the battery's impedance. With the same capacity, but owing to our different design and improved impedance, the cycling time can differ by 20-50%.
6. Outline: Flexible and diversity customized design.
7. Discharge: By using a special electrolyte, the cell has a more regular discharge performance and higher discharge platform.
Need battery be activated?
How to maximize battery performance?
1. Break In New Batteries: New batteries come in a discharged condition and must be fully charged before use. It is recommended that you fully charge and discharge the new battery two to four times to allow it to reach its maximum rated capacity.
2. Prevent the Memory Effect: Keep the battery healthy by fully charging and then fully discharging it at least once every two to three weeks. Exceptions to the rule are Li-Ion batteries, which do not suffer from the memory effect.
3. Keep the Batteries Clean: It's a good idea to clean dirty battery contacts with a cotton swab and alcohol. This helps maintain a good connection between the battery and the portable device.
4. Exercise the Battery: Do not leave the battery dormant for long periods of time. We recommend using the battery at least once every two to three weeks. If a battery has not been used for a long period of time, perform the new battery break in procedure described above.
5. Battery Storage: If you don't plan on using the battery for a month or more, we recommend storing it in a clean, dry, cool place away from heat and metal objects. Ni-Cd, Ni-MH, Li-Ion and Lipo batteries will self-discharge during storage; remember to break them in before use.
6. For Laptop Users: To get maximum performance from your laptop battery, fully optimize the notebooks power management features prior to use. Power management is a trade off: better power conservation in exchange for lesser computer performance. The power management system conserves battery power by setting the processor to run at a slower speed, dimming the screen, spinning down the hard drive when it's not in use and causing the machine to go into sleep mode when inactive. The notebook users guide will provide information relating to specific power management features.
How long will the new main battery power the laptop?
Battery run-time on a laptop is difficult to determine. Average run time is 2.5 hours to 3.5 hours. Actual battery run time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. The use of the screen, the hard drive and other accessories result in an additional drain upon the battery, effectively reducing its run time. The total run-time of the battery is also dependent upon the design of the equipment. For example, if you are viewing a DVD, or recording music etc., the battery power will diminish quicker. Generally, a new battery will run 30% to 50% longer than the old battery did when it was new.
How long do batteries last?
The life of a rechargeable battery operating under normal conditions is generally between 500 to 800 charge-discharge cycles. This translates into one and a half to three years of battery life for the average user. As the rechargeable battery begins to die, the user will notice a decline in the running time of the battery. When a battery that originally operated the notebook for two hours is only supplying the user with an hour's worth of use, it's time for a new one.
How do we control the quality in-house?
We strongly believe that the quality is the life line of an enterprise, therefore, the quality control are always considered as the most important thing in our production management. We count on our professional and well-trained QC team to effectively control the quality of our products; Our QC Department mainly consists of IQC, IPQC, FQC and QA.